Looking for a career at The Club Beaudesert…
Anyone interested in employment may visit Reception and fill out a job application form and attach a current resume. Alternatively an application form can also be downloaded - click here, and emailed to email@example.com
Please note, any applications submitted are appraised in relation to current opportunities within the club. Applications may not be responded to or kept on file.
Food and Beverage Attendant
Food and Beverage Attendant required for an immediate start in a fast paced bistro environment.
As a Food and Beverage Attendant you will be responsible for providing friendly and professional customer service within our busy bistro. The successful applicant will be energetic and enthusiastic.
You will need to be available to work, across a 7-day rotating roster. Nights, Weekends and Public Holiday availability is essential.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Wait on customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Ensure that you accurately take specific orders
- Cash Handling
- Barista Skills preferred
- Successfully up sell the menu
- Opening and Closing Procedures
Education and Experience
- Experience with Point of Sale (POS) and EFTPOS
- Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate (RSA)
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Attention to detail
- Display safe work practices
- Driving licence and own car preferred
Please forward resumes to the HR Officer - firstname.lastname@example.org